Bitcoin fees spike 198% but Ethereum still more profitable
A spike in Bitcoin transaction fees has seen the share of miners’ revenues represented by fees tag a two-year high. Bitcoin (BTC) transaction fees have nearly tripled in three days, from $3.52 to $10.20 on average. According to crypto market data aggregator Glassnode, 22.25% of Bitcoin miners’ income is currently made up of fees, with the other 77.75% coming from block rewards.
Coin Telegraph - 28th Oct 05:10